Monday, March 29, 2010

Matagorda Bay RV Park with Texas Free Spirit group











March 26 - 28, 2010
This is a GREAT park! I had never been here before this past weekend but I plan to go there again. The sites are concrete with full hook-ups and yes, that is water behind my site. It was very clean and well-maintained. The only concern I had was the location of the office and the restrooms - they are upstairs! In the third picture you see a building in the background - that is the office/laundry/restrooms. I sure am glad I have a nice shower in my motorhome!
I have been having a problem with a fuse blowing in the motorhome and this weekend was no exception. I had a new fuse put in before I left and it blew before I even got to the Beltway. More problems - on Saturday I noticed a puddle of something wet under the front of the motorhome. Fortunately I saw my neighbor, Tracy heading for the auto shop so I asked him to bring oil and transmission fluid back.

No comments: