Monday, November 9, 2009

Escapees RV Boot Camp


I arrived at the Escapees Headquarters ("Rainbow's End") at Livingston, TX for the RV Boot Camp and was assigned a campsite at the end of a row with picnic tables stacked up next to me. This is a picture of my campsite AFTER they moved some tables so I could get in and out.
I registered and paid for the Boot Camp many months ago and it is finally here. I picked up all my materials and several "goodies" and met up with my friends Randy & Dianne Chambers who were also attending. I also met Paul & Jean Carroll as they were checking in. A casual conversation about their Sheltie led to my finding out that we had many friends in common. They also referred me to a Suzuki repairman in Livingston and the $500 estimate I had gotten in Houston to repair my AC, he said he could fix for $60! He also fixed the "Check Engine" light that I had taken to 3 places in Houston and they couldn't diagnose.

No comments: