Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Renegades Anniversary Rally - final

Well, the rally was over much too soon for me. I heard lots of people leaving very early in the morning. I think someone said there were 37 rigs with the group.

My plans for Thursday were to go to Corpus Christi and visit a lady I used to work with at Uncle Bob's Self Storage. I did NOT plan to spend the day in the hospital, but I did. I really didn't feel like driving home anyway so I decided to stay over another day and visit my friend. We had a great visit, she showed me her new business, and I caught up on all the Uncle Bob's news since she just left the company Sept. 15th. We went out to eat and I finally got to try a fried avocado. Yum.....it was fantastic!

Monday I finally felt ready to leave. The trip home was actually much easier than the trip there. I did not have to stop for gas on the way home and made only one potty stop. I would have stopped again if there had been a rest area, but there were none to be found. Tomorrow I get to unload the motorhome and wash it before putting it back in storage.

No comments: